Tag Archives: McClelland

Inglis-Aitken connection

First posted on 12th July 2011 Thanks to Evelyn Inglis for pointing out the connection between the Inglis family and the Aitkens. Robert Inglis bought the plot of land in which no 4 was built in 1862, although he sold … Continue reading

Posted in Posts from old blog | Tagged , , , , , | 1 Comment